Did you know...
A dissatisfied consumer will tell between 9 and 15 people about his/her experience, and a happy customer will tell about 4 to 6 people?
It's very clear that your customers are talking - about the good AND the bad.
At NACCM: the North American Conference on Customer Management, your PEERS will be talking - about the good AND the bad. Engage face-to-face with hundreds of customer-centric business leaders as they exchange stories of successes, failures and the road to recovery.
Download the full brochure to learn why NACCM is a MUST ATTEND event this year.
Our customers are talking too! Click here to see what past NACCM attendees have to say about their experiences.
Mark your calendars for November 14-16 at the Contemporary Resort in Orlando as over 50 speakers share how they've made a profound difference in their organization in the last year, including:
Big Picture Inspirational Keynotes From:
• Peter Guber, Founder & CEO, Mandalay Entertainment, Owner & Chairman, NBA' Golden State Warriors, Author, TELL TO WIN - CONNECT, PERSUADE, AND TRIUMPH WITH THE HIDDEN POWER OF STORY
• Jamie Naughton, Speaker of the House, Chief Culture Ambassador, ZAPPOS.COM, INC
• John Costello, Chief Global Customer & Marketing Officer, DUNKIN BRANDS
Plus, Actionable Insights From:
• AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, INC.: Tim Earley, Director of Customer Experience and Integration
• BEST BUY: Gina Debogovich, Senior Manager, Communities *
• CUSTOMER CARE COACH: JoAnna Brandi, Author, Consultant, Speaker and Positive Leadership Coach
• PEOPLEMETRICS: Sean McDade, CEO
• CUSTOMER WORTHY: Michael R. Hoffman, Author, Customer Cartographer, Client x Client
• DELL: Maribel Sierra, Director, Social Media Listening and Engagement
• DELL: Michelle Brigman, Director, Social Media Listening Command Center
• DISNEY INSTITUTE: Speaker Name TBA
• DSW DESIGNER SHOE WAREHOUSE: Kelly N. Cook, Shoe Lover, Vice President - Customer Strategy & Engagement
• GFK CUSTOMER LOYALTY: Howard L. Lax, Ph.D., Vice President, Consulting
• HILTON WORLDWIDE: Marie Williams, Senior Director, Digital Innovation, Hilton
• HUMANA, INC: William Greenwald, Director, Performance Coaching and Advisory Practice (PCAP)
• JANET LEBLANC + ASSOCIATES: Janet LeBlanc, President *
• JETBLUE AIRWAYS: Bonny Simi, Director of Customer Experience and Analysis
• KAPLAN UNIVERSITY: Sophie Vlessing, Senior Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Student Experience *
• MICROSOFT BING: Lise Brende, Director, Marketing Analytics - Bing & MSN
• NATIONWIDE MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY: Jasmine Y Green, Chief Customer Advocate
• NBA'S OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER: Pete Winemiller, Senior Vice President, Guest Relations *
• SAFELITE AUTOGLASS: Tom Feeney, President & CEO
• SEARS: David Slavick, Director, CRM/Loyalty & Innovation
• SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Fred Taylor, Jr., Senior Manager Proactive Customer Service Communications *
• SPRINT: Melinda Parks, Director, Loyalty & Retention Marketing
• SYMANTEC CORPORATION: Desirree Madison-Biggs, Director, Customer Experience Insights & Advocacy *
• VERIZON: Becky Carroll, Community Program Manager, Founder, Customer ROCK!/Petra Consulting, and Author, The Hidden Power of Your Customers
• VOLKSWAGEN OF AMERICA, INC: Mike Sachs, General Manager, CRM & Owner Loyalty *
*=1to1 Customer Champion!
It's time to refocus and rebuild. Lead the customer-centric business management strategy at your organization. Readers of the Customer's 1st blog can save 15% off the standard registration rate with code NACCMBlog. Register here.
We look forward to welcoming you this November 14-16 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando.
The NACCM Event Team
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/naccmevent
Become a Fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/oAOFil