Are you looking for the next must attend conference for customer-focused research and insights professionals?
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit is an event you cannot afford to miss.
It's the ONLY comprehensive forum for B2B and service oriented B2C leaders to come together for a high level exchange around the latest issues that matter most. This is an event about measuring feedback from your customers, operationalizing and optimizing it and making sure your program remains business relevant.
Here are some sessions we thought you might be interested in:
Measuring and Monitoring Employee Engagement to Drive Client Loyalty
- Paula Harris, Director, Client & Member Research, CVS Caremark
- Barbara Barelka, Manager, Client Research, CVS Caremark
Turning Today's Chatter into Tomorrow's Insight - Successfully Integrating Multiple VOC Sources
- David Ensing, Vice President, VOC Integration, Maritz Research
Listen, Measure & Act! Building an Operational VOC Plan Across Every Touch Point
- Jim Bampos, VP of Customer Quality, EMC
Unlocking the Holy Grail of Market Research - Digging Deeper into the Tacit Knowledge of the Consumer through Text Analytics
- David Howlett, Senior Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy, J.D. Powers & Associates
Linking Your Customer Segmentation with Customer Loyalty
- Ron Noll, Manager, Segment Analytics and Customer Loyalty, GE Healthcare
Social Media & Traditional Research: What Are We Leaving on the Table?
- Randall Brandt, Ph.D., VP, Customer Experience & Loyalty, Maritz Research
Customer Chatter: Measuring Word of Mouth Effects in Loyalty
- Fred Thompson, Contributing Editor, Colloquy
And those are just a sample of the 25+ sessions we have to offer.
Download the brochure for the complete agenda.
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit will enable you to effectively measure, align and communicate your customer strategy to ensure business relevance.
Please use priority code TCEL11BLOG when registering. Register here.
We look forward to seeing you this October in Phoenix!
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Event Team
Visit the event webpage.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TotalCustomer
Already registered? Join us on crowdvine: http://totalcustomer.crowdvine.com/