Wall Street has identified customer experience as a huge opportunity for growth in that organizations who are doing it right are seeing profits soar above those who have not. The key, of course, is understanding how to align customer strategy against the other long range goals of driving loyalty alongside new business.
How you get this done is what your peer groups will be debating and discussing at the upcoming Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit. Where to spend - how to spend and how to allocate resources - it's all about making it happen in 2013.
We cover it all at the Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit.
Your Customer Experience Strategy Checklist:
√ Cultivate Positive Customer Relationships through Active Listening
- Valuing Customer Input and Feedback, Nationwide
√ Transform Data Into Insights to Drive Your Customer Experience Agenda Forward
- Curating the Customer Conversation: Making Smarter Decisions in a Data Overloaded World, American Express
√ Unlock Crucial Insights from Online and Offline Experiences to Drive Business Decisions
- The New Collision of Measurement and Customer Insights, Facebook
√ Create an Organizational Belief that Customer Experiences Impact Business Results
- Eli Lilly's Transformational Journey: Creating Unparalleled Customer Experiences, Eli Lilly
√ Increase Customer Insight throughout the Organization with Customer Survey and Operational Data
- Insights from the Service Center: Combining Survey & Operational Data, eBay
√ Support a Customer-Focused Culture with Communication Strategies and Leading Edge Technology
- Driving Good Profits by Building a Customer-Centric Culture, Safelite AutoGlass
√ Motivate and Connect with Your Consumer through the Mobile Medium
- Lessons from JetBlue: Designing a Mobile App that Motivates, JetBlue
√ Treat Customer Experience as a Business Discipline
- Outside In: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business, Forrester
√ Develop a Single Customer Experience Metric That Can Be Used to Measure the Overall Health of Customer Experience
- Developing a Total Customer Experience Metric, Toyota Financial Services
Visit our website to download the brochure and view the full program. As a reader of this blog, we’d like to offer you a 15% discount off the standard
registration rates, use code TCEL13BLOG.
We look forward to seeing you this April in Boston!
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Event Team
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TotalCustomer
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TotalCustomer