For 2012, the Total Customer Experience Leaders Summit is about breaking silos. It's about joining together diverse industry leaders to share genuine insights and best practices for designing an integrated experience with measurable impact. Download the conference brochure.
No matter where the accountability of "customer value" lives in your organization, customer centricity is a real leadership issue and one that takes priority especially today.
2012 Keynote Speakers Include:
• Kelly Harper, Director, Brand & Customer Experience, BMO FINANCIAL GROUP
• Mathew Valenti, Ph.D., Director, Global Market Research, STARWOOD HOTELS & RESORTS WORLDWIDE ONE STARPOINT
• Scott Hudler, Vice President - Global Consumer Engagement, DUNKIN' DONUTS
• Todd Walthall, Senior Vice President, Channel Management, USAA
• Robert Deluce, President & CEO, PORTER AIRLINES
• And more! Download the brochure for the complete speaker line-up and full conference agenda.
Key Focus Areas Include:
• Customer Experience Design: See how VOC data and design principles can be used to engineer experiences across your organization.
• Measurement & Feedback: Drive change and optimize your sales force by measuring customer feedback through the entire customer experience.
• Strategy: Interpret, analyze and evaluate your customer strategy to ensure business relevance.
• Alignment: Integrate and leverage your customer touchpoints - measurement & ROI, linkage, VOC, technology, design principles, operational metrics, and senior leadership - to structure a successful and meaningful program.
As a reader of our blog, we’d like to offer you a 15% off the standard registration rates, use code TCEL12BLOG to save. Register today.
We look forward to seeing you this June in Boston!
The Total Customer Experience Leaders Event Team
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TotalCustomer
Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Aw2yW4