This Friday is your last chance to reserve your place and save $300 off Linkage Strategies 2010.
What's new for 2010? A 3-part, structured agenda to help you understand what matters most to your customers AND to your bottom line:
* Holistic VoC Integration: Capture and Integrate Data Across Disparate Sources
* Linkage Strategies: Connect Customer Data to Business Process Data
* Action Planning: Implement Actions that Improve Customer Experience and Business Results
For 2010 we are pleased to bring you 3 of the leading minds in linkage strategies and analytics.
For the full agenda and details on how to save $300 off the standard registration rates, please visit: www.iirusa.com/linkage.
Drive Business Performance: How Leaders Enable a Culture of Intelligent Execution
- Joey Fitts, Author, DRIVE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: ENABLING A CULTURE OF INTELLIGENT EXECUTION
Learn about the competitive advantage experienced by organizations that create and manage a "Culture of Performance". Click here for more...
Earning Customer Loyalty and Bottom-Line Results through an Enterprise-Wide, Integrated Customer Relationship Strategy
- Tom Collinger, MEDILL SCHOOL AT NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
Today, earning loyalty takes an enterprise-wide, integrated strategy. Is your organization set up to earn it? Click here for more...
Lego Creates a Holistic Platform to Capture Cross-Channel Data and Deliver Improved Customer Insights at Granular and Global Levels
- Margaret Conley, LEGO GROUP AND LEGO SYSTEM A/S
Discover the value of real-time data in saving at-risk consumers and increasing NPS. Click here for more...
Linkage is now part of Customer World. The co-location of 3 unique customer-centric events. Customize your experience and attend 1, 2 or all 3... it's YOUR World!
Customer UNinterrupted * NACCM * Linkage Strategies 2010
We hope to see you in Orlando this October.